What is Private Equity?
You may have heard of Private Equity or work at a firm owned b Private Equity and have questions. How private equity has influenced the marketplace is an important story to understand. It can help us set more realistic expectations for the market and gives us an idea of how businesses stay private or make their way to the public markets. The journey is important and the asset class is something investors should be aware of heading into the 2020s.
Join us for a 30 minute webinar with guest speaker Ben Cohen, Regional Vice President with CNL Securities to learn more about private equity and how it has evolved over the past 10 years.
Including a discussion and review of the benefits, risks, challenges and differences that investing in private equity offers to investors.
What to expect?
- An overview of private equity structures
- How private equity has influenced the marketplace
- How private equity has disrupted the IPO market
- How private equity has disrupted how companies find capital to grow
- The pros, cons and additional risks of such investments
- Minimum investments and qualifications
A Zoom link will be provided to those who RSVP prior to the event.
April 14th, 2021 - 12:30pm - 1:30pm